Looking for adequate support for your waist and back while performing strength exercises? You may opt for powerlifting belts. These belts will help in keeping your waist, back, and abdomen stable, and give you the confidence to engage in lifting some extra weights. From powerlifting lever belts to velcro belts, you will come across a wide variety of powerlifting belts online. However, before picking your belt, you need to know why you need it!
|Inzer Lever 13MM||13MM Thick||5|
|Titan Brahma Lever||13MM Thick||4.5|
|Ader Leather Belt- 4″||9 – 10MM Thick||5|
1) Powerlifting Belt VS Weightlifting Belt
- The powerlifting belt has the same width all throughout its length.
- The minimum thickness of this belt is 10mm.
- These belts are made of high-quality leather.
- These belts come with either a single prong or a double prong or a lever buckle to secure.
- The thick area provides optimum support at the front, which makes squats and deadlifts more powerful.
- The weightlifting belt is mostly narrow at the front and wider at the back.
- The thickness is less than 10mm.
- Most weightlifting belts are made up of light leather and other synthetic material.
- These belts are secured with either prongs or velcro. Weightlifting belts are also often padded at the back.
- Weightlifting belts may interfere with lifting workouts.
2) Best Powerlifting Belts Review:
Inzer powerlifting belt gives you the maximum support that you require. The patented lever makes this belt very simple to wear and tighten. You can also release it quickly with a flick of the lever. Inzer Advance Designs Forever Lever Belt 13MM is best for squat, clean and jerk, press and deadlifts. This belt is made with fine leather, has a solid thickness and quality suede finishing. The non-slip surface adds a perfect grip.
With top lever buckle, the Titan Brahma lever powerlifting belt offers stability, strength, grip, and confidence. Best for all kind of powerlifting exercises; this belt is made of quality leather for optimum support. The suede makes it non-slippery and gives complete stability to the wearer. So, pick quality and forget about unreliable cheap powerlifting belts.
Made with high-quality leather, the Ader Leather powerlifting weight belt is something you will fall in love at first glance. The four-layer finishing is what makes this leather powerlifting belt unique and brilliant. The soft-suede lining gives extra comfort and perfect support to the wearer. The roller buckle and a single loop make this belt comfortable to wear and easy to take off.
3) Add Stability with Confidence with the Perfect Powerlifting Belt
If you are planning to add some extra power to your powerlifting, the belts mentioned above may help you out. Before you pick your belt, you need to know how it will help you and how tight should the powerlifting belt be for you. You should also see the purpose of wearing the belt before finalizing on any powerlifting weight belt.