Weightlifting gloves and wrist straps are essential gears for the gym, especially while lifting heavyweights. While working out, your whole body becomes sweaty including your palms. If the question “ Do I need weight lifting gloves?” arises in your mind, then follow the weight lifting gloves’ benefits.
Benefits of Weightlifting Gloves
1. Excellent Grip
Perspiring palms can lead to danger as the heavyweights can fall off your hands. So, you must use weightlifting grip gloves to prevent slithering.
2. Improvises the Overall Exercises
Weightlifting gloves with wrist wraps tighten the hand’s grip which helps increase the grip strength.
3. Protects the Fingers and Skin
Use weightlifting gloves to prevent calluses, blisters, scars, redness, and skin infection.
4. Pain Reliever
Acute pain occurs due to the friction between your skin and the bars. Wear weightlifting training gloves every time you lift.
Types of Weightlifting Gloves
Most of the weightlifting gloves are fingerless which provides additional grip and ventilation.
2. Full Finger
If you are a bodybuilder or a weightlifter and want full hand protection with better grip; choose full finger weight lifting gloves. These gloves are suited for both women and men.
Women’s Weightlifting Gloves Review Table
Men’s Weightlifting Gloves Review Table
Women’s Weightlifting Gloves Review
Under Armour Women’s CoolSwitch Flux Training Gloves
The product has a heat-pulling nature making the working ladies feel ultra-comfortable. You can spend more hours in the gym wearing these cool weight-lifting gloves. The design is quite trendy, and you will get a UA power strap for extra strong grip support. Built with special quality nylon, polyester, polyurethane, and elastane, you can name the pair as everlast weight lifting gloves.
- UA CoolSwitch helps in keeping the hand cool.
- The exceptional power strap provides powerful support to the delicate wrists.
- The silicon placing on the palm area delivers enhanced grip.
- The hollow in the palm zone increases the ventilation.
- Wipe your sweat with the terry cloth thumb panel.
- Available in different sizes.
- Men, women, and children can wear.
- Limited colors.
- The tightly fitted power strap may cause irritation after a long workout.
Nike Women’s Fundamental Training Gloves II
Security, support, and comfort: 3 in 1 training gloves designed by Nike for female fitness freaks. The stylish look and the dry feel fetch the women’s attraction even more.
- The Dri-Fit mesh jersey pulls the sweat away from the hand.
- You can stay dry for long.
- Adjustable wrist strap along with everlasting VELCRO® fastener.
- Swoosh design trademark.
- Faux suede on the palm for enhanced protection.
- Little bulky.
- Limitation in color
Men’s Weightlifting Gloves Review
Under Armour Men’s Coolswitch Flux Gloves
The gloves DNA reveals exclusive coating in the inner panel that drags the skin’s heat produced during weight lifting.
- Cold and dry feel due to the UA CoolSwitch technology.
- Longer performance.
- Adaptable wrist strap for the perfect fit.
- Extra grip due to the silicone palm.
- Small holes in the palm area enhance breathability.
- Terrycloth thumb panels for moping sweat.
- Stunning colors.
- Long lasting.
- The wrist strap may hurt after an intense workout.
Nike Men’s Core Lock Training Gloves 2.0
One of the most comfortable and secured fits for your hands- A masterpiece of sporty art from the house of Nike. The extra marks can be given to the modified graphics- preferable for the creative men. If you hate bulge, this pair of thin weightlifting gloves are right for you.
- The voguish Swoosh patent logo gives you the branded elegance.
- The Dri-Fit fabric keeps your hands dry.
- Adjustable wrist strap for a customized fit.
- Stretch fit design delivers easiness and secured fitting.
- Dual- colors graphic designs- Black/ Volt, Black/Grey, and Black/Crimson.
- Multiple weightlifting gloves size.
- Not recommended for extreme heavy weight lifting.
So if you want to do deadlifts, chin-ups, and lift barbells and heavy dumbbells, you must slip in weightlifting gloves with wrist support for saving yourself from getting injured. Comfort, safety, and style- for the fittest you.
Product Images Sourced From Amazon.com