In a standard gym, the bodybuilders and weightlifters wear specific shoes while lifting heavyweights. These are specially designed CrossFit Powerlifting Shoes.
The high-top weightlifting shoes allow hip flexion as well as extension in the entire Olympic movement. You can move freely during powerful lifts like snatches and squat cleans.
You must be wondering where to buy weightlifting shoes. You can check the online sites to shop for top weightlifting shoes.
Now, the question is: “How to choose weightlifting shoes?”
It depends on the individual’s anthropometrics.
Women’s Weightlifting Shoes Review Table
|Adidas Pureboost X||Running Shoes||5|
|Reebok Foster Flyer||Track Shoes||4|
|Inov-8 Fastlift 325||Cross Training Shoes||4.5|
|Reebok Women’s TR||Cross Training Shoes||4|
Men’s Weightlifting Shoes Review Table
|Adidas Adipower||Running Shoes||4.5|
|Reebok Legacy Lifter||Track Shoes||5|
|ASICS GEL-Fortius TR 2||Cross Training Shoes||5|
|Adidas Powerlift.3||Weight Lifting Shoes||5|
Best Weightlifting Shoes for Women
Beautifully crafted for women’s feet, they provide seamless and adaptive fits. The flexible arch impeccably supports the foot’s changing shape via the gait cycle so that you can achieve a comfy and fluid pace.
- It can be used as running shoes.
- Super breathability due to the midfoot mesh panel and venting areas.
- Can move your foot smoothly.
- Power Grip.
- Trendy look.
- Multiple sizes are available.
- May feel fragile in the mesh section.
Very girly, ultra-comfortable, and lightweight shoes for the women who lift. You can spend hours in your gym even in the summer as the breathable upper mesh body will keep your feet cool.
- The feminine low-cut design.
- Premium synthetic and textile.
- Mesh upper for air passing.
- Suitable for walking and stepping exercises.
- 3D Ultralite IMEVA midsole imparts durable cushion.
- It helps in faster transitions and foot movement.
- Eight exciting hues.
- Carbon-rubber heel for long-lasting resistance.
- Take care of the mesh as it is susceptible to tear.
Excellent pair of the lightest shoes for CrossFit training, perfect for a wide foot, forefoot striker, and weightlifters.
- Maximum grip due to the FastLift™ outsole featuring Sticky™ rubber.
- The Meta-Flex technology for super comfortable movements.
- Suitable for rope and box jumping, and short runs.
- The Power-Truss heel confirms cylindrical tubes for a firm base.
- Mesh lining for breathability.
- Standard fit for foot rotation.
- Presence of incredible removable molded footbed.
- Extremely stable and flexible.
- Nylon ripstop.
- Welded synthetic veneer.
- Laced closure.
- Adjustable hook and loop instep strap for superior internment.
- Color limitation.
For women who are looking for weightlifting shoes that look stylish, these may be the perfect ones. The arch support, firm platform, and excellent grip give the wearer an ideal sense of balance and confidence. These women’s powerlifting shoes are also very appealing. So, there is both style and performance!
- These shoes are perfect for CrossFit and HIIT workouts.
- They are stylish, and women would love to flaunt their power in them.
- The price is affordable, and one need not worry about ruining them with excess usage.
- May not support long-distance running.
Best Weightlifting Shoes for Men
Adidas’s masterpiece- Adipower weightlifting shoes are the supreme fusion of ultimate support and maximum stability with the customized, flexible, and lightweight adjustment. They have a good record of passing the standards of proficient weightlifters at top-notch competitions.
- Rearfoot integrity- arising from the Trace Cargo genre.
- 3-stripes patent Adidas design with hook and loop covering the strap.
- Comfortable textile lining.
- Weightlifting oriented framework.
- The privileged TORSION® SYSTEM.
- Strong and long-lasting.
- Various sizes.
- Fantastic built and colors.
- Additional heel overlay.
- Perfect for Olympic liftings like the snatch, clean, jerk, and squat.
- Too costly.
- Not recommended for deadlifts.
It is regarded as the most special Olympic lifting shoe with a 3/4” heel which lets you do the best squats. It creates a legacy lifting sense- one of the best construction of Reebok for seasoned weightlifters.
- The anatomical shape along with a couple of adjustable upper straps provides a modified and sealed fit.
- Exemplary breathability dispensed by the perforated synthetic leather stitched with mesh in the upper body.
- The rubber grip keeps you well-grounded during lifting.
- Superior stability and support due to Exoframe heel.
- TPU heel piece situated in the midsole provides ultra-control.
- Five types of color combinations.
- Additional comfort rendered by the full foam lining with the Achilles in the collar.
Grand engineering by ASICS- the shoes possess a foam-padded collar with a webbing heel pull loop. If you have a wide foot, you can order a half-size up for the perfect fit as advised by ASICS.
- Narrow built.
- Mesh lining.
- Incredible ventilation by the air mesh chimney system.
- Asymmetrical lacing technology grants for a flawless fit.
- EVA sock liner.
- Maximal durability by the reinforced RhynoSkin® toe cap.
- The low-profile sole accords midfoot wraps for the added grip and flexible forefoot for the amenable traction.
- Non-marking rubber outer sole with ASICS High Abrasion Rubber technology.
- Ideal for CrossFit, jumping rope, rope climbs, box jumps.
- Limited colors.
These shoes are durable, comfortable, and made of superior-quality rubber. These powerlifting shoes are best for CrossFit. They provide optimum protection to your feet and keep them safe from potential injuries. They may not be best for running but are the best shoes for powerlifting.
- Superior quality material with guaranteed durability
- The rubber sole provides maximum support and protection to the feet.
- The midsole wedge with the die-cut design is perfect for individuals who want to indulge in heavy weightlifting.
- The air mesh allows the natural breathing of the feet and keeps sweating and odor away.
- The slip-free sole adds extra confidence.
- Size may be a problem for some.
- Some may find it expensive.
Inov-8 Women’s Fastlift™ 325 Cross-Trainer Shoe – The versatile pair lets you perform best with the heaviest weights. You can get ultra-flexible, breathable, lightweight shoes for short runs, rope climbing, sprints, etc. Super stylish and tempting tones with splendid cushioning and mesh upper part for ventilation bring forth the much-needed comfort. The shoes fit the feet like socks.
We elect Reebok Men’s Legacy Lifter. Do your squat without any complication with the pair of 2 in 1 Weightlifting and Powerlifting Shoes. Peerless cooling and comfort feel with extended breathability- the tailor-cut anatomy is meant for expert weightlifters. Perfect for everyday wear, the excellent pair of Reebok is far away from wearing and tearing.
Choose your shoes like a pro as per your need and the budget.
Product Images Sourced From Amazon.com