It doesn’t matter that summer is over, there are still a lot of people out there who want to get that perfect body, but they just don’t have the time to go to the gym. Fortunately, there is a lot of equipment which can be used in the comfort of your home and deliver amazing results.
One of them is the Maxi Climber, a revolutionary new product that utilizes the same muscles required for climbing rocks and replicates the body’s natural climbing movement, giving you an intense and demanding workout, from your head to your toes.
If you’re looking to have leaner legs, a toned body and arms, rock-hard abs and, of course, improve your health, the Maxi Climber can be one of the best choices you can make!
- Designed for every body type, with height adjusting features.
- Non-stick isometric grips
- Workout timer stops and starts when we do
- It is easy to store anywhere because of it’s folding design.
Pros and Cons
Of course, like any other equipment, it has its pluses and minuses, so let’s break down each category.
- You can use it at home
- It’s easy to assemble, as it comes pre-assembled
- It doesn’t take much space to store it
- It’s affordable
- It can be used by almost anybody, no matter the body type
- It targets large muscle groups, allowing you to get a good workout
- It’s well built, looking and feeling sturdy while maintaining a lightweight
- It operates very smoothly, so you don’t need to worry about bothering anybody while exercising
- It doesn’t replace an actual, full-time workout
- Some people can find it difficult to use it
- It doesn’t have any resistance adjustments, as it relies just on your body weight
- It works with a battery, which is included in the package, though its availability is limited, depending on the market
- You need to wear sports/CrossFit shoes while using it since it has studs on the pedals
- You can’t go very fast with your workout
- Maxi Climber’s weight limit is maximum 240 pounds
If you ask us, the pros overcome the cons, so if you’re of those persons who just don’t have the time (or even the mood) to go to the gym, a Maxi Climber could come just in handy, allowing you to achieve your dream body.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Maxi Climber
One of the most important aspects you should be aware of before buying this equipment is that it’s not a magic solution for your weight or physique problems. Sure, advertisements may present it as a great replacement for workouts, but the results depend on how much effort you’re putting in your workouts. Do not expect to lose weight and admire your six-pack overnight!
However, a Diet and Exercise Plan is included in the package, so if you want the best results, make sure you follow them strictly.
If you’re new to this entire workout thing, you will find the Maxi Climber difficult to use at first. The few first sessions will probably make you feel exhausted. Some people even claim that such devices – vertical climbers, to be more precise – are suitable just for intermediate users, but this is just up to you.
Next, you should also know that the workouts are pretty intense, so be prepared to sweat a lot and burn calories. The Maxi Climber engages all the main muscle groups, burning calories and building muscle at the same time, using your body weight as resistance, without putting any stress on the lower joints of your body.
Due to the high intensity of your workouts, you will burn as high as 20 calories per minute with this device, which makes it one of the most promising devices of this type.
Why One Should Buy a Maxi Climber
Compared to other similar devices, the Maxi Climber offers a full body workout. Sure, the effect might be similar to the one an elliptical machine has, but the main advantage this one has is the reduced size.
Also, it’s versatile, offering a lot of arm positioning choices, therefore offering you the possibility to add a bit of variation to the exercise. And there’s more! Depending on the way you’re placing the balls of your feet, you can target the energy on your calves, strengthening them significantly. If you stand on your midfoot, it will engage your thighs more. The whole secret is to alternate the positions!
Probably one of the most important aspects that should convince you that this device is an excellent choice is the fact that is a real space saver. No matter how small your home or room is, you will surely find some space for it, being just 57” tall, while when it’s folded, it has just 4” wide.
Finally, you can find a lot of maxi climber exercises and tutorials on YouTube, helping you to get the best out of your Maxi Climber and, of course, obtain the best results.
How do you Use a Maxi Climber
We know, it might look complicated to use at first, but the truth is that everything you need to do is follow five easy steps and you will be good to go!
- Adjust the height of the device, according to your body type. Also, change the handles as well, using the pin system.
- Climb on the Maxi Climber, just like you were stepping up onto the foot pedals or pegs. Don’t worry if it’s difficult at first; it will get easier.
- Warm up your muscles, using short and long strides.
- Choose your favorite workout routine, suitable for your body type.
- Cool down after your done and get off the device.
In a nutshell, the Maxi Climber can deliver a great overall body workout, and it can be the perfect solutions for those who just began to care about their fitness.
If time is one of your most valuable resources, but you still want to burn off a few calories, there’s no doubt that it’s an equipment worth investing in! Careful, though. A great body comes with great effort!
Maxi Climber Alternatives Recommendation