Whether you’re wanting that summer body or looking for general fitness and wellbeing, reading our Maxi Climber reviews is a great place to start.
We loved the high intensity workout (burning as many as 20 calories per minute) as well as how compact this machine becomes once folded (just 4″ wide!). The Maxi Climber results are possible in people of all shapes and sizes, the results are reflected in the effort.
This article may contain affiliate advertising program links to earn advertising fees. For full information on llc associates programs, please see our disclaimer here.
What is a Maxi Climber?
The Maxi Climber is a revolutionary product that utilizes the same muscles required for climbing rocks and replicates the body’s natural climbing movement. This results in an intense and demanding workout, from your head to your toes.
If you’re looking to have leaner legs, a toned body and arms, rock-hard abs, and of course, improve your health, then the Maxi Climber results will impress you.
The Maxi Climber’s compact space saving design makes it a great addition to any home gym.
This article may contain affiliate or compensated links. For full information on our affiliate policy, please read our disclaimer here.
- Designed for every body type, with height adjusting features.
- Non-stick isometric grips
- Workout timer stops and starts when we do
- It is easy to store anywhere because of its folding design.
Maxi Climber Reviews: Pros and Cons
Of course, like any piece of gym equipment, the Maxi Climber has its pluses and minuses, so let’s break these down:
- You can use it at home
- Delivers high intensity workouts, burning as high as 20 calories per minute!
- It’s easy to assemble, as it comes pre-assembled
- Takes very little space to store (4″ wide folded)
- It’s affordable
- Anybody can use it, no matter their body type
- It targets large muscle groups, allowing you to get a good workout and maximise your Maxi Climber results
- Well built – looks and feels sturdy while maintaining its lightweight
- It operates very smoothly and quietly so you don’t need to worry about bothering anybody while exercising
- It doesn’t replace an actual, full-length workout
- Some people can find it difficult to use it
- It doesn’t have any resistance adjustments, as it relies just on your body weight
- It works with a battery, which is included in the package, though its availability is limited, depending on the market
- You need to wear sports/CrossFit shoes while using it since it has studs on the pedals
- You can’t go very fast with your workout
- Maxi Climber’s weight limit is a maximum of 240 pounds
If you ask us, the pros of Maxi Climber results outweigh the cons. If you’re someone who just doesn’t have the time or motivation to go to the gym, a Maxi Climber could come just in handy, allowing you to achieve your dream body.
If you’re currently in the stage of researching various cardio machines, be sure to also read my article comparing each piece of cardio equipment and who they are best suited for.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Maxi Climber
One of the most important aspects you should be aware of before buying this equipment is that it’s not a magic solution for your weight or physique problems. Sure, Maxi Climber reviews and advertisements may present it as a great replacement for workouts, boosting amazing Maxi Climber before and after pics, but the results depend on how much effort you’re putting in. Do not expect to lose weight and admire your six-pack overnight!
A bonus when you do purchase a Maxi Climber is that a Diet and Exercise Plan is included in the package. So for the best Maxi Climber results it’s recommended to follow the plan closely.
If you’re new to fitness and home workouts, you may find the Maxi Climber difficult to use at first. The few first sessions will probably leave you feeling exhausted. Some people even claim that such devices – vertical climbers, to be more precise – are suitable for intermediate users, but this is up to you.
Next, you should know that the workouts are pretty intense, so be prepared to sweat a lot and burn calories. The Maxi Climber engages all the main muscle groups, burning calories and building muscle at the same time, using your body weight as resistance, without putting any stress on the lower joints of your body.
Due to the high intensity of your workouts, you will burn as high as 20 calories per minute with this device, which makes it one of the most promising devices of this type.
Maxi Climber Before and After Pics
Why One Should Buy a Maxi Climber
Compared to other similar devices, the Maxi Climber offers a full-body workout. Sure, the effect might be similar to the one an elliptical machine has, but the main advantage this one has is the reduced size.
Also, it’s versatile, offering a lot of arm positioning choices, which means adding variation to the exercise. And there’s more! Depending on the way you’re placing the balls of your feet, you can target the energy on your calves, strengthening them significantly. If you stand on your mid-foot, it will engage your thighs more. The whole secret is to alternate positions!
Probably the most important aspect to convince you that this device is an excellent choice, is the fact that it’s a real space saver. No matter how small your home or room is, you will surely find some space for it, being just 57” tall, while when it’s folded, it has just 4” wide.
Finally, you can find a lot of maxi climber exercises and tutorials on YouTube. It will help you get the best out of your Maxi Climber and, of course, obtain the best results giving you your very own Maxi Climber before and after pics!
How to Use
We know, it might look complicated to use at first, but the truth is that all you need is to follow five easy steps and you will be good to go!
- Adjust the height of the device, according to your body type. Also, change the handles as well, using the pin system.
- Climb on the Maxi Climber, just like you were stepping up onto foot pedals or pegs. Don’t worry if it’s difficult at first; it will get easier.
- Warm-up your muscles, using short and long strides.
- Choose your favorite workout routine, suitable for your body type.
- Cool down after you’re done and get off the device.
In a nutshell, when you consider Maxi Climber Reviews you’ll find it can deliver a great overall body workout. It can be the perfect solution for those who are wanting results fast!
If time is one of your most valuable resources, but you still want to burn off a few calories, there’s no doubt that the Maxi Climber results will impress. Like with any exercise machine, a great body comes with great effort!
Product Images Sourced From Amazon.com