Jane’s Best Fitness is currently looking for bloggers or others in the fitness industry who are willing to submit a guest post.
If you have excellent writing skills, are knowledgeable about fitness, and looking forward to submitting a guest post, please get in touch. All contributions must be well written, contain 1000+ words, and link to at least one other related article within our blog. You are allowed to link to fitness-related sites in the main article.
We welcome contributions, but your article must meet certain criteria before it is considered for publication. So here is what you need to check before you submit:
– Articles must be FITNESS RELATED in any way.
– The article must be 100% unique and original (i.e., not published anywhere else on the Internet) – will verify articles via Copyscape.
– Articles must be informative and educational. Include tips, benefits, exercises, workouts, opinions, analysis, and commentary in the articles.
– Break content into subsections using subheadings
– Use short paragraphs (maximum 3 – 4 sentences).
– Use 4-5 images in the content.
– Article bodies must deliver on the promises made in the article titles.
VERY IMPORTANT: Within your article, link to at least 1 [one] article that is already on janesbestfitness.com. Select articles that are related in some way. It will help all articles, including yours, gain more traffic over time.
How and Where to send the article
Share article topic and suggestions through our contact-us page. Articles must be sent as a Google Doc file.